Monday, October 6, 2008

YOU'VE BEEN BOOED!!


We had Sutton over for the night so he tagged along as we BOOED his own house along with some other friends of ours (CHASE). The first time they knocked they ran back to the car with the bag of goodies still in their hands, too funny! We went to Sutton's house and they ran up to the door and Bodin fell on his butt and they rang the doorbell and left him there! Then they got into the car and Bodin could not close his door and we could see them looking through their front window, Shani and I were dying!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew I saw a Nissan Altima leaving my house. It looked darker with the stupid black lights we put up out side so I never thought It was you guys. I was trying to think who we knew with a dark colored Nissan Altima. Looked like fun.