Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!







It’s that time again……. Happy Halloween everyone! We carved our pumpkins tonight and had a blast, well, the kids did. I had to make sure I didn’t cut the cats head or whiskers off! Then again, a headless cat would be pretty cool for Halloween. After all was said and done I think they turned out good. The kids were unsure about the guts inside the pumpkins but had no problem when the camera came out. And guess what MOM, no swearing was involved!! Shani did help carve the pumkins, however she did not make it into the pictures because she was taking the pictures.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like fun! Happy Halloween guys--it was great seeing you last week!

Kristin Coppee said...

No cussing involved? Well that's no fun.

Very cool pumpkins. My girls are too little for that, so I let them paint. Ended up being way worse than carving. We had paint EVERYWHERE! My husband ALMOST cussed.

Monya said...

What a fun family` I'm sure they will remember what fun parents they had. I don't do Halloween so my kids stayed with Grandma. She is going to take them to a pizza and candy party!

Widdison Warbler said...

Wow Ben! Do you ever have your shirt on?

Ben and Shani said...

Uh, ya! I was carving pumpkins.