Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thanks for the help Brie!!

Sooooooo..... Shani and I were watching Handy Landy and Van the man so Brie could ace her test. She arrives to pick her kids up and tells me she agrees with Sonia (THANKS FOR HAVING MY BACK SONY) that my BLOG is messed up and hard to read. She also tells me I need to have a better background for my layout. SORRY MISTRESSES OF THE BLOG WORLD!! J/K. Just wanted to thank the both of them for pointing out one of my many flaws of not being able to run a proper blog sight. For real though, thanks for the help Brie, now hopefully I can fit in with the IN-CROWD.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL....well...I am glad you listened to Brie...your blog looks 100% better now...YAY! Love the Halloween background...very festive!

Ben and Shani said...

Festive like a fox!

Anonymous said...

Ben....WHY is your comment photo a cactus? You're killing me!