Friday, October 17, 2008

P90X update




OK.... It has been three weeks since I started P90X and I feel great. Awesome workouts that leave you wondering why in the heck you are doing them in the first place. I have stayed at the same weight but feel I am getting stronger and bigger. My biceps feel and look bigger to me, pull-ups are shooting through the roof but the pics don’t really look all that different. The ab-ripper-X is a killer and I do feel stronger and harder in the midsection. Let me know if you think I look better, worse, or the same! The one by the door is the new one.

OUT!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Ben-I don't see a difference yet, but I totally agree with the "feeling different". Working out completely changes you from the inside out.

Keep it up, cuz your insides are getting changed first, then the outside appearance.

But for the record....why did you feel you needed to get in better shape anyway? You looked great to begin with!

Anonymous said...

You are tanner in the first picture, your head is bigger in the second picture, and you are standing in front of a door in the second picture...those are the differences I see, but what do I know. If you feel better and bigger then that is all that matters right?

Ben and Shani said...

thats just lighting.