Monday, October 13, 2008

AWW HELL

Well, got up this morning in time to see Shani and the kids off since I don't have to work till 10 am. Shani was about to leave and I hear the phone ring. I look for the phone but couldn't find it right away so the answering machine pickup and it was my mom singing Happy Birthday to my wife. OHHHHHH SH(CRAP)! I find the phone, pick it up before my mom hangs up and run it to my wife who is just about to pull out of the drivway and I can already see the look of death on her face. Again OHHHHH SH(CRAP)! Shani gets off the phone and I try my hardest to tell her Happy Birthday and give her loves but it was too late, I was already in the dog house!!!

Just to clear things up, I did know it was her birthday and we celebrated it with her fam last night. I just forgot first thing in the morning and would have remembered a little later.

So I call my boss and inform him of this morning’s event and that I will be in a little late because when I come back from the gym this morning I noticed I had a flat tire!!! S. O. A. B. (I know it’s SOB but I had to put the A in there cuz I’m pissed!) My boss, thankfully very understanding, gives me to go ahead to get off early so I can take Shani out to dinner to try and make up. Oh ya, I am also having flowers sent to her work and they had better be damn expensive!!

P.S. If you leave a comment on this one, please be gentle!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

At least your honest!! I hate it when little "oopsies" happen, but I'm glad you're making up for it. You're doing good! It happens to every husband!!

Anonymous said...

LOL....you're such a man! It doesn't help that she is 9 months pregnant...so a little more moody and emotional than normal...sucks to be you! What is with the private blog? I am so sick of you people who think you are too important. Get over yourself..lol. Happy Birthday Shani.