Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Weekend 2010

A small re-cap of Memorial Weekend, besides Ben being out of town and McKade being sick...
The kids played in the backyard pool. They loved every minute of it. They were out there for hours and with it only being a couple of feet deep, I don't worry about them:)


In the evening when I made them exit the pool, they pulled out a mat and got out Lego's and Superhero's. What fun!

We then went in on a waterslide with some members of our ward and had a pot luck. The kids loved every minute of it, except Journey who cried the entire time. I think it was too much for her.

When Ben finally made it home Monday night, he brought home a lot of fish to eat. I can't wait...even though it is not Mahi.

1 comment:

The Merkleys said...

Wow Ben looks like your job is hard work! I felt bad for Shani home with the sick but after seeing your weekend I feel for her even more! Have fun with the fish fry.