Thursday, June 3, 2010

For a Job Well Done

Since the kids had such a great school year, and did very well academically I wanted to treat them to a fun day. I pulled them out of school early on Thursday. The Space Center opened up a new Star Wars the Clone Wars exhibit that I knew they would love, and I wanted to hit it up before the full force of summer crowds were upon it.


The kids got to shoot at characters with their lasers. I must say that I won the most points.



They had a rock wall.

They also had an obstacle course. I could not go into this one with McKade and Journey, but the kids said that it was really hard and kind of scary. I am sure it was since they had to wear the full on harnesses.


McKade's favorite thing to do at the space center though is the ball pit. He could stay in there all day.

1 comment:

The Merkleys said...

That looks like a ton of fun, can't wait to go check it out with you guys!