Friday, June 18, 2010

Vacation

Of course, as I am going through my pictures I wish that I had taken more, but here are some highlights from our trip to AZ...

Damon and Rachel decided to invite everyone to Makuto's Island for a birthday treat for McKinna and Bodin. It was a super fun afternoon.







The kids also spent much of the trip on Landon's water slide. I think that Brie got her money's worth on this one.




We also had the irrigation come through while we were there. This is a favorite of the country life (we still like to pretend that Queen Creek can have some country life to it:)).

Just a few pics of Journey to show she was there.

2 comments:

The Merkleys said...

I have to correct you...The country life in San Tan Valley. I can picture moms face everytime I say that. I love the pictures you guys got I think I am going to have to steel some. It was great spending time with you guys come again!

Sanfilippo said...

So glad you guys came out for a visit!! Hopefully we can make it out to Texas soon!