Sunday, November 21, 2010

13 years.......... Where has the time gone?




It has been 13 years since Shani and I got married, and I couldn't imagine it with anyone else! We have lived many places and have done lots of things trying to live the American Dream. Through the good and the bad we have stuck together, but honestly is has been good 98% of the time! We get along like peas and carrots and she lets me be me which is asking a lot! Shani, I still love you today as I did the day we said "I DO". Here is to another good year in yet another location on our adventure around the globe!

Love ya!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...he REALLY loves you...he REALLY...REALLY does...and it is super cute :) Congratulations! We have survived 13 years being married to Cobb boys...lol ;)-

Donna said...

You two are too cute! Ben that was the sweetest tribute to Shani! Where has the time gone? It just seems like yesterday you were all in High School!-Look at you now, what a beautiful family you have brought into this world!!! Best to the both of you and to your precious family! Thanks, for the Cold Stone..how did you know???
We love and miss you-
Mom Schaub

CobbMom said...

Very Sweet Ben! You are a good couple and great parents. We love you both.