Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bodin is 6

Bodin was lucky enough to have his birthday on a Saturday this year so he got to do the party and the real birthday all in the same day. His day could not get here fast enough, he spent most of McKinna's birthday bent out of shape because her birthday is always first. Yes it is, and it always will be! The morning began with him bolting into my room so he could go to the bathroom, but declaring as he whizzed by that he can now run faster because he his six. After finishing his business he let me know that he can now reach the sink handles since he is six and taller. He had a great party and for dinner his choice was macaroni and cheese. This may be the easiest cooking week I have ever had. I always chose enchiladas or pepper steak, something that made my mom work. One day my kids will catch on. Bodin really wanted an RC car this year. He always wants an RC car and over the years he has gotten many of them, but they always break so this time we invested in a nice one. It better last, but he loves it and plays with it daily. Bodin is a great boy and we are so proud of how kind he is to his brother and sisters. He is always wanting to play with them and hold them. He is a very loveable kid!


1 comment:

The Merkleys said...

Happy Birthday Mr. B! Looks like a fun party. (I love all the greeen grass)