Friday, February 19, 2010

Neighbors


I don't know why, but I woke up this morning thinking about this person. This is a person who went so out of her way to help my family when we were neighbors. I remember when she would go running at night, and stop by to check my car door to make sure it was locked, and lock it for me when it wasn't. She came and cleaned my house, and packed it up for me. She even made the wonderful blessing outfit that my daughter wore. But, beyond that she is a true friend. If you know me well, you know that I will always say that I am fine and that I don't need any help. I am a hard person to crack, but she did not ask or take no for an answer. She would just show up at my door with cookies that she made, or invite my kids outside to play. We would then sit outside and talk when that is what I needed. Thanks for all the great memories Natalie, when we come and visit in June we will have to make more memories together. You and yor family are always welcome here too.

2 comments:

Natalie Newman Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie Newman Williams said...

Thank you:) I thought I only annoyed you:)...We Miss you guys tons, and can't wait to see you in june:)