Tuesday, February 9, 2010

McKade, the infant

What happened to McKade? He wanted to big boy until Journey came along and now he does more infant things than he did as an infant. I think that pictures will speak louder than words...

If McKade finds a pacifier...In it goes. He never used this as a baby. Get it out!


He begs to get into the swing. He will even fall asleep in it. It reminds me of Kyson when he was little.

He gets his snacks and heads directly for the baby papasan. I have to wash it every couple of days.

2 comments:

The Merkleys said...

Van keeps asking to look at these pictures of Kade. At least it is funny for someone?! Good Luck!

Sanfilippo said...

Poor McKuddles! I notice I don't see Journey in these pics- is she being held for her own protection or is McKade sitting on top of her?