Thursday, February 18, 2010

Funnies

Bodin came home from church the other day with this wonderfully cute drawing...

I asked him about it and he proceeded to tell me it was his family. I then pointed to each person and asked who they were. They were Ben, Bodin, McKinna, and I. My next question, of course, was "Where are McKade and Journey?"
"Oh no! I forgot them again!" I thought that was pretty funny. How many other times has he forgot them?

On Valentines McKinna came home from school telling me all about her V-Day party. She continued telling me that Jake gave her a special valentine. It said You're my top secret valentine. I explained to her that all valentines pretty much say something like that. She responded by letting me know that he meant this one, he saved it especially for her, and her and all of her friends had compared theirs and none of theirs said anything like this. Holy Cow!!! You are only in 2nd grade. I was not concerned about boys in second grade. What am I going to do??? Ben get your gun ready!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

those are such cute things your kids are saying! aren't they hilarious?