Monday, May 4, 2009

Splish Splash I Was Taking A Bath!


McKade started taking baths in the tub not too long ago. We think he likes it more than Bodin or McKinna ever did. McKinna would scream bloody murder if water even came close to her eyes “IT’S IN MY EYES, IT’S IN MY EYES” then a big long scream would follow. Bodin was a little better but would still freak out some. So far McKade loves it and doesn’t mind the occasional slip under water. Like all kids, he loves to see how big a splash he can make with his little spaztastic mits!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH...I just want to kiss those cheeks...he's so dang cute! Love that kid!

Natalie said...

Wow, he's gotten so big! My Riggs is still so tiny!

Okay, so Shani...I have had this Thank You card sitting on my desk for a month now. I guess I need your address. Is it still Nickelback?