Wednesday, March 4, 2009


























Been a while since my last post. We got a new vehicle, Nissan Armada, and McKade received his 1st haircut!! Shani didn't want me to do it and I have been fighting her about it for a while. His hair was kinda cute when his head was smaller and it fit right. Since he has grown and his head expanded he started to look like a homeless child with a hair loss problem. So, being the man I put my foot down and shaved it with a 3 guard on the clippers. I must say, he looks much better!!

6 comments:

Ben and Shani said...

I knew he would look better, but it makes him look more grown up. I am not ready to let my baby grow up. The first haircut is a big milestone. Men just don't understand.
Shani

Anonymous said...

Peyton is chirping in my ear.."I want to see the Kade"..lol. He looks so handsome with his new do. We buzzed Peyton at 2 weeks because he had the balding issues, which were not attractive. I agree with Shani...hard to watch them grow up. Time to have another baby Shani...he's had the first haircut...lol!

Monya said...

That is not McKade! Are you serious? He's HUGE! I can't believe how cute he is. Monya

The Merkleys said...

I will forever miss your "Kramer"!

Natalie said...

Shani, I love how you comment back! I think it's great to hear both sides!!

He looks adorable by the way. Nice job Ben.

Shani, Nicole's (Michael's new wife) baby shower is on the 21st. We sent out invites, but don't have Sarah's new address. Will you please PLEASE tell her about it? I think you are getting an invite in the mail soon. It's at my mom's new house.....I'd love to see you there!

Natalie said...

Ben and Shani,
What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is, now! I sure miss you guys! I kind of get all sad when I see pictures of you and your sweet kids...time has just flown by! Seems just like yesterday that you were all in high school. Shani, did you see Nat's blog, with her cheer photos with you in them? Wow! I had forgotten about those times...loved seeing them again.
Love you,
Mom Schaub