Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I got skills!



Bodin said he learned a new trick on the tramp wanted to show off his new skill. He starts by jumping really high. He then all of the sudden tucks his legs under him going into a knee bounce. Once his knees hit the tramp he catapults himself into a hand/head stand, pauses for a second, and then flops over!! Where did he ever come up with this trick?? He was very proud of himself. It’s funny when kids learn or figure out new (to them) things and think they were the first ones to do it, it cracks me up. But if I am the one to do the new move, then it’s legit because I’m 2 legit to quit!!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Ben,
You are so legit! It was so good to see Shani and the kids, yesterday(and your Mom)...I can't believe how big McKade is! Come by and say, hi!
Love you,
Mom Schaub

Natalie said...

Nice photo shot of Bo!