Thursday, August 25, 2011

All I want for before school starts is my 2 front teeth OUT

So the day before school begins, Bodin is determined to pull one of his front teeth out. He comes up to me in Singing Time to let me know I need to pull it. It is not really ready so I get him a paper towel and tell him to wait until we get home. He gets home and has Ben pull it. It has a pretty good root on it so it took some pulling. Bodin took it though. He wanted the tooth out (or maybe it was the drive to get money from the tooth fairy).
He then comes home from school on Monday once again ready to get the other front tooth out. Same story, not really ready. I again tell him to wait until Ben gets home so he can pull it for him. It again took some pulling as this root was even bigger. It is out and he has already been shopping for a new green lantern.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay for Bodin! He looks great with no teeth! ;)

The Merkleys said...

You look great mr. b :) Tell me how much the tooth fairy pays this time.