Sunday, August 29, 2010

New outfit calls for a photo shoot!

Well, Natalie has really outdone herself this time. She texted me to ask what size Journey now wears and if she needed bows or headbands. I told her headbands since she still has no hair and she is now in 3 month clothes. A couple hours later I get a text of a dress she whipped up with a hat. I got it this week and Journey wore it to church on Sunday. You cannot imagine the compliments I got on it (well, after seeing it, you can imagine the compliments). I keep telling Natalie she should open up her own shop. Everyone loves her stuff and is totally impressed! She also sent some adorable headbands that Journey has been wearing daily. Love it!!



5 comments:

The Merkleys said...

Oh I love it!!! She looks so cute and big!

Anonymous said...

Awww...adorable. She is SO talented...amazing!

Natalie Newman Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie Newman Williams said...

haha!! she is so cute!! she makes the outfit cute!!!

Jenny said...

This little outfit KILLS ME! Love these pics.