Monday, August 16, 2010

My Babies are Growing Up

Journey got her two bottom teeth about a week ago. I am soo excited. All my other kids got their teeth really early so she has concerned me. She is looking a lot older lately too. She is now scooting everywhere. This is when the fun begins, especially since McKade likes to sit on top of her and try to ride her.

McKade has begun to have a hat obsession and he is acting like a full blown 2 year old. I will be getting up at 4:00 in the morning to go to the grocery store just so I do not have to take him with me. He loves to have a meltdown as soon as we walk into the store. The bakery lady knows me for heavens sake and she tries to bribe him into being good with cookies. She says it is for my sanity. How embarassing is that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a cute little trouble-maker...lol. Journey is adorable...LOVE that picture.

Sanfilippo said...

Super cute kids! Love Journey's beautiful eyes in that picture