Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ch, Ch, Ch, CHIA



Shani wanted a CHI flat iron for her hair so I got her one for Christmas but I also bought her a Chia pet and that is what she opened up on Christmas morning. I would show you the picture but I think she would kill me, and ya, she was very excited for the chia pet!! Well she wanted me to take the Chia back but I refused and told her it was a gift from me to her. So Shani let the kids help put the seeds on Shreks head and I think he needs Rogaine because it is not coming in on top!! And yes, he’s got exceptional nose hair!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

that's hilarious...and so YOU!!

Monya said...

Funny!!

Reed said...

Oh crap. That is too funny! Sounds like something my husband would do!

Anonymous said...

WOW Ben...it looks just like you! Did you have that custom ordered?

Kristin Coppee said...

Holy crap! I almost peed my pants. That's stinkin' hilarious!