Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!











I got home from work Sunday night and the kids couldn’t contain themselves, they wanted the tree (fake, sorry) up! I have never seen Bodin so excited, maybe too excited as he got in trouble for not being able to calm down (dang DeSpain genes). After the kids helped put on the ornaments, we are now minus a few, I had to go back over the tree because the kids seem to place all the ball ornaments in one place as you can see in the pic. Bodin has also made it a tradition to break one of the snow globes every year, we are so proud of him; he is only four you know. I would also like to thank Donna Schaub for the fantastic stockings she has made us every time I manage to slip one pass the goalie!! Thanks Donna, they look great!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is decorating in underwear part of Bodin's tradition? NICE! You can come set up my Christmas tree and decor now! I would have fabulous stockings like yours, but I guess you are Donna's favorite Cobb...dangit!

Ben and Shani said...

Sorry Donna, cats out of the bag!

$50 per!!!

Monya said...

You guys are adorable! I like Bodin's decorating attire. I thought about creating a separate music player just for Christmas~ now I'll look like a copy cat. Be, you are proving to be a awesome blogger.

Kristin Coppee said...

The real talent is that Bodin did it in his underwear.

Okay, I'm inspired. I need to pull out my Christmas decorations and let my ladies decorate/break stuff.

Ben and Shani said...

What you don't see is that i was in my THONG!!

Widdison Warbler said...

I'm so impressed by your blogging. Please tell me someone helped you. One brother who cares about "girlie" things is enough! ha ha Awesome blog!
Love you guys!

Natalie said...

Hey,
Ben and Shani I love your house and your stockings look great....wow, I need to make you all matching ones...that would even be better. Maybe next year and yes, Ben, you are my favorite Cobb...but I love all the Cobb's! So, put your stocking orders in early, for next year-ha!
What a visual, Ben..a thong??
Mele Kalekimaka! See you this Sunday...
Love,
Donna

Powells said...

Colton does the same thing! I have had to only decorate the upper half of the tree this year because of Libby's greedy fingers! She just can't not touch the tree, no matter how many times we put her in time out!