Saturday, December 6, 2008

A first time for everything!

The other night McKinna and Bodin were showing off their gymnastic moves by doing cartwheels in the living room. Me being the bully I am would catch their legs in the middle of the cartwheel and push them over. You could almost see Bodin’s hamster running at full speed in his head as he got the idea to push McKinna over in the middle of her cartwheel. Bodin puts on his biggest smile because he can’t wait to see his sister fall to the ground and ruin her acrobatic act. Bodin times McKinna’s cartwheel and makes a mad dash to push her over. Well….. Bodin’s timing was a little off and his smile turned to a look of excruciating pain as McKinna’s foot came up between Bodins legs and nailed him in his FRANK AND BEANS dropping him to the ground crying. YES MINE WERE HURTING TOO AFTER WATCHING THAT, IT’S A GUY THING! Poor Bodin is lying on the ground probably in the worst pain he has ever been in and his sympathetic dad is on the couch laughing so hard that I almost fell off the couch! Shani, laughing with me, looks at me and tells me “You’re a guy, help him!” Help him?? What was I going to do, hold his frank and beans for him, I don’t think so!

A little while later when Bo finally calmed down and the painful make you want to vomit feeling went away he decided he was good to wrestle but with a little more caution this time around. I was so proud, my boys first kick in the nuts! One of many to come.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL....poor Bo. Hope he can still produce kids one day!

Monya said...

I can clearly see Bodin smiling just waiting to push McKenna down. He has the most adorable smile. I think he will be more careful next time...
Monya

Natalie said...

That is hilarious!

It was great to see you Sunday! And thanks for the yummy food!

Powells said...

Hey its good to see you guys! I miss ya! So, does Hugh. Your blog is great. It is so funny. Here is my blog, I gave in and can do it! Check it out: http://hughjanesspowell.blogspot.com/
Thanks, Janess

Powells said...

Thanks shani, I just got your comment this is so funny. Poor Bodin, at least he will be a little more protective about his fank and beans! I will have to do the scrap book thing with this! That is a good idea.

Kristin Coppee said...

Yes, Ben! Hold his frank and beans! Poor little guy! I'm so glad that's one pain I will never have to feel.

My girls like to use their daddy's frank and beans as a trampoline. I don't think he'll be needing a vasectomy now.