Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Letters

Ben had been practicing baseball with Bodin on a Saturday afternoon. After he came in I inquired how it went. Ben said that he did well, but he was a little lazy going after the ball. A few days later I was picking up his room and found this. Bodin is tenderhearted and we have to be really careful what we say to him. I think the end is funny, 10+10...=110 airheads. Where did that come from?







McKinna wrote this letter from school last week. Unfortunately, she will not drop the subject of hamsters. "Mom, I want to do my science fair project using a hamster. I am going to see how fast it runs on its' ball in different situations. I need it soon!" "Mom, can I pleeeease have a hamster for Christmas?" We have gone through so many hamsters and they all end in demise. Our last one was evil with red eyes and all.



No comments: