Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Childrens Museum of Houston

We took a trip to the Childrens Museum in Houston while Jim and Danielle were here. There was a ton for the kids to do.




Journey loved this big red chair.




The optical illusions. I walk right on passed these. My brain does not work this way so why frustrate myself.


The boys were trying to build a bridge across this.

The only reason Ben is higher than me is because I have a ten pound weighted purse on my shoulder.







The face painting was my favorite part of the whole trip. Journey loves to get into make-up so she was totally into this. Bodin is a little obsessed with being a black ninja lately. He was making this dream come to life. I can only imagine what everyone was thinking as they saw my little black ninja throughout the day.





This climbing contraption had some tight spaces throughout. I am a bit surprised Jim made it. What a trooper!


Journey is going to be a vet. Here favorite station. Boy was she mad when she had to put the animals back in their kennels.


And onto the boat races...



McKinna was at a birthday party. We did not forget to bring her with us:)

No comments: