Saturday, May 28, 2011

Embarrasing...BUT Humurous


We were checking out at Target today when Bodin and his buddy Roman got very excited. They loudly started proclaiming that they spotted black Ninjas. They continue saying that these people have to be Ninjas because all you can see is their eyes just like Ninjas. I am sure the ladies heard us as they turned around and looked at us. I wish I could have seen their mouths to see if they thought it was funny or if they were scowling at us. It seems Shani has forgotten part of the story. After they had spied us spying them, Shani wanted me to take a picture of them with my phone. So against my better judgement I get my camera phone ready and bravely headed back to where the Nijas were located. I lift my phone up and get ready to take a pick when I noticed one of them was watching me like a hawk, guess Shani was talking too loud when she told me to take a picture of them. So then I had to walk around a little to act like I wasn't going to take a picture of them.....Sooooo lame!! As if that wasn't bad enough, we took a little longer loading and starting the car to see if they were on their way out! Thanks Shani!!

1 comment:

The Merkleys said...

that is funny, ben i am kinda suprised you didn't just walk up and ask if you could get your picture taken with them.