Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hard day at work!




After a year of living here I finally got around to getting my fishing license in time for the last two weeks of the Flounder season. Saturday morning we got up early, packed up the Armada and headed for the place I work at to fish off the dock. A quick stop for bait and another for donuts then straight for the fishing hole. I set Bodin's pole up with a mullet minnow and dropped it into the water. Before I could get my pole set up Bodin started yelling that his line was tight. I feel his pole and sure enough, he had a fish on the line. We reel him in and I am thinking "We are going to catch a lot of fish today." WRONG!! In three hours that was the only fish we caught. Bodin actually caught another fish but I messed up and if got off the hook. We had plenty of bites but they are a little harder to catch that the normal fish especially with light weight line and a walmart "kids" pole. Oh well, the fish was good and so was the time with the family.

1 comment:

Powells said...

I can't believe how big everyone is getting!! We miss you guys, the pic you have of everyone on your blog title is so funny! I absolutely love it!! And you look amazing Shani!Love you guys!