Saturday, June 30, 2012

Chop-Chop

So I went to talk to an girl about coming into Activity Day Girls. Journey and her little nursery friend were playing together so well. After a while, Bodin comes running out well,"Mom, Journey got her hair cut." Journey's little friend and Journey must have decided that Journey was overdue for a cut, so they fixed it right up. Journey's buddy cut those bangs right up for her. Luckily, her buddy's friend is a hairdresser and fixed it up, as good as you can fix it up. The funny thing is Journey loves her haircut. You can see her beaming with pride when you ask her about it.
It reminds me of the pride she had when she walked out of my room after putting on chapstick...er..mascara:)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA!! (wiping away tear.--sorry, that mascara bit got me)

The Merkleys said...

Oh my sooooo gross!