Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools

Shani likes to play April fools jokes on the kids each year. This year Shani scoured the internet for fun jokes to play on the kids. Shani found a couple one of which was placing thumb tacks on the toilet seat, the person stated it was not dangerous because the people SHOULD see the tacks first. The other good one we found was taking eyeliner and drawing on the kids’ faces, this one sounded safer so we went with it.

I got Shani's eyeliner and drew mustaches and chin hair on the kids. On Bodin I had to draw some random stuff due to him not letting me turn his head in his sleep. Well, during the night they must have rubbed most of it off because they didn't have a whole lot on them when they woke up. Finally McKinna and Bodin started to argue like they always do and McKinna said "What do you have on your face?" Bodin answered angrily "Nothing, what’s on yours!" McKinna answered "I don't have anything on my face, WHAT IS ON YOUR'S?" Bodin, getting madder yells at McKinna "I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON MY FACE, WHAT IS ON YOUR'S!!"







By this time I was dying with laughter and it finally clicked that mom and dad played a trick on them and they ran to the restroom to see what was on their face and started laughing.

Shani also likes to tape the kitchen sink spray nozzle open so when the kids turn on the sink the spray nozzle sprays them with water, gets them every year!! All in all a good day at the Cobb house!

1 comment:

Powells said...

You two are so fun! I Loved this post!