Friday, January 14, 2011

Dear Brie

This is a letter I just found in McKinna's writing folder. This starts way too early. I am scared for what is to come...

Dear Aunt Brie, I just want you to know how much I want to see you, Landon, Gunner, and Van. (Jason is mysteriously missing here:0).You need to know that you are the best aunt I will ever have. You have always been the best aunt and I want to talk to you. But can you please get me a phone. What if I got lost while visiting you? How would you ever find me? Yes, you can call me, but there is one problem. I don't have a phone. What if I was coming to visit and my moms phone was dead? (Not mine, that never happens. She knows me too well.) How would we tell you that we were coming? So can you please get me a phone?
Sincerely, McKinna

Well, at least she knew not to write this letter to me. I am sure that when her favorite Aunt Brie tells her no, she will move on to her favorite Aunt Sarah, then Whitney, Sonia, etc. until she thinks she can guilt one of those favorite aunts into buying her a phone. Oh, here we go...

3 comments:

The Merkleys said...

Oh McKinnna I love you you! Here is some advice when it comes to phones you need to ask your favorite Uncle. Boys/uncles find phones to be way more important than aunts mine is always dead like your moms but Jason's is always charged and ready to go. Always ask boys for toys and girls for pedicures, cloths and make-up. Check your mail later this week I am sending you something :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

LOL...so GLAD she is doing this....Ashton isn't the only one :) We actually DID get her a phone for Christmas...it was free with our plan. She now has to babysit for free each month to cover the $20/month charges...lol. Good luck.

ryanfamily said...

I would try Grandma Tana if I were you!! I know I tend to give the grandkids just about anything they want!!

Auntie Patti