Monday, October 19, 2009

Cabin Trip

Well, since mine and McKade's birthdays are a day apart, I thought we would do something fun for our birthdays (especially since it fell on October break). I had planned out a trip to Sea World, but the doctors denied that one quickly. Why did Ben have to ask at the doctors office? He knew I would go if they had not specifically denied me. I know it is better I did not go anyway. I also wanted to go to the zoo, but then I got put on bed rest so that idea was out too. I had to do something. I figured I can lay around the cabin as easily as I can lay around the house so off we went. We had a great time and we even took some time to go up to Sonia's cabin, it is in Heber. They have this great zip line hooked up. The kids loved it. Bodin would fly down like his hero, Superman and McKinna would do it the old fashioned way.















Sonia then mentioned that they had hooked up her sister's baby to the zip line and sent him down in a car seat. Why not?


McKade seemed to enjoy himself. Thanks Sonia for letting the kids use your cabin. This turned out to be a great trip!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL....such cute pics. Glad they had fun. Thanks to Ben for our fabulous family pics. I absolutely love them! You are welcome ANYTIME. We should start visiting the cabin at the same time so we can let the kids play. We enjoyed having everyone there.

Powells said...

Wow, you guys are adventurous! Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you actually listened to the docs this time, you are so rebellious! You guys are also welcome to come up here (after the baby is born) maybe next fall and get a taste of a real "fall" season! It is really pretty here in october! Don't worry about where to stay...you will be staying with us of course, we can always make room. McKinna can sleep in Libby's room and they boys can stay with colton. You guys can have our room, we'll sleep on the couch! Can't wait for you guys to come next year! Love ya!