Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree

Okay, so I wake up early every Saturday morning with good intentions. I get up at 6 to make the kids their weekly pancake breakfast and then start cleaning the kitchen before Ben gets up. I had ordered a box of apples and had sat them on the ground for no more than 2 minutes to wipe down the counter when I turned around to this...

McKade helped himself to climb into the box and start throwing the apples out as fast as he could. The apples may all be bruised, but he sure looked cute doing it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhm...he's the cutest little apple tosser I've ever seen. I pick up my box of apples today. Sounds like we are both going to be busy canning.

Sanfilippo said...

Nice. Tommy will be glad to see he's already working on his pitching arm!

Natalie said...

What a helper!! He is darling!

Seriously, you wake up early every sat. morning??? to clean and make a nice breakfast for everyone! dude, shani....you are the best!! how about my house next saturday???