Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bulgaria??



Anyone been to Bulgaria lately? Well, someone with our credit card number has. They are having a vacation that I only wish that I could be having. Why are people so evil? Bodin has been trying to figure out why Batman or Wolverine have not caught this bad man yet. Luckily our bank caught it before it got to bad and we cancelled our credit card. Now Ben has to go to the bank tomorrow morning to fill out a bunch of paperwork and get us some cash and some new cards. I can't even go to the gas station today. I hope the Armada has gas. I also hope I can remember how to write a check to go grocery shopping tomorrow:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES! That just plain stinks. We had a fraud issue with our debit card and had to shut them down. I felt incapacitated without my debit card. We had to do EVERYTHING with cash for an entire week. I couldn't even write a check without my debit card...it was crazy! Good luck...at least it is temporary!

Donna said...

I think that stealing is the lowest of lows! It makes me sad that people do that! Good thing the bank caught it early enough!
Love,
Mom Schaub
P.S. I hear Bulgaria is really pretty-ha!

Monya said...

that's so awful. those jerks. Does Bulgaira believe in cutting off hands for stealing? I would look into that.