Saturday, April 4, 2009

Boys.....Ugh!

So Bodin and his cousin Landon have been together a lot lately. They were together all day Friday and then Landon came and stayed the night Friday night. Brie took them home and they played most of the day Saturday. They are inseparable.

I get a phone call late Saturday night from Brie. She tells me that she discovered Landon peed in his trash can. Landon then admits that they peed in Bodin's too. It can't be true. I call Bodin up and ask him. I can tell immediately, because he does not want to answer. He won't lie. He admits to peeing in his trash can with Landon and peeing together in Landon's trash can the day before. What is wrong with boys?

I am having a hard time talking to him because I can't keep a straight face. This is quite hysterical. I send him to his room. What should his punishment be? Should I take his new dollar? Would that teach him a lesson? I got it...




He now knows how to clean the toilets. If I have to clean your pee, you will do the same! I hope he has learned his lesson:). The punishment fits the crime.

5 comments:

Monya said...

His eyes look red. Was he crying? Those 2 boys are just plain cute- even though they have a few tricks up their sleeves.

Ben and Shani said...

Yes, as soon as he knew he was caught he cried hysterically. He does not like to be in trouble.

Donna said...

Oh, that is too funny! I don't know why little/big boys think they can pee anywhere, anytime...probably just because they can! Not so for little/big girls!
Way to handle it!
Love,
Mom Schaub

Kristin Coppee said...

Nice! I like that idea!

Widdison Warbler said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I remember two little boys peeing together in the toilet playing "light Sabers"! Paybacks from mom and dad!