Tuesday, September 30, 2008




Finally……… After watching their infomercials dozens of times and months of pondering (hum… what if??) I decided to take the plunge and try the P90X work out. I started on 09/29/08 and I am going to give updates and post pictures every couple of weeks or so to show my progress. I am doing this in a not so drastic way so I am not going to take any supplements or go on any kind of crazy diet because supplements are a waste of money (that I don’t have) and I won’t stick to a diet anyway. For those interested it will hopefully show you actual results of a regular person using the program without all the other crap they want you to buy. And no, I won’t be flexing.

So how did the first day go? It kicked my ass! I have been working out for a long time and this has probably been the best (worst) workout I have done, yet it is very simple to do. I did the plyometric dvd today and couldn’t finish it, well maybe I could have but Shani had dinner ready and it gave me an excuse to stop. It was hard though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice...potty mouth...lol. Can't wait to see the results...I could never do that program.